Thanks, Brenda, for the use of your cider press. We put it to good use and pressed 12 bushels of apples...Fuji and Gala. MMM...so delicious. We planted 6 apple trees this summer and can't wait for next fall.
Okay, when I grow up, I want to be just like YOU. Your kids know how to raise chickens, gather eggs, rebuild a house, and now, press their own cider. You guys are SOOO cool!! Can I just move in and be one of your kids???
And I love the new look of your blog. It's clean and fresh. LOVE the birds! It's so YOU!!
1 comment:
Okay, when I grow up, I want to be just like YOU. Your kids know how to raise chickens, gather eggs, rebuild a house, and now, press their own cider. You guys are SOOO cool!! Can I just move in and be one of your kids???
And I love the new look of your blog. It's clean and fresh. LOVE the birds! It's so YOU!!
Post a Comment