Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bakin' Bart

One thing I love about Bart is that he brings home the bacon and makes the bread! He learned to make bread at 12 and had to bake it every week for 2 years for his family. Not being much of a breadmaker myself, I am glad to see the kids learning this skill from him.


Just had to include Spencer who is always ready to help cook and clean up!


3 comments:

ME said...

All the women in America are all now officially jealous of your life....guy in a tie and baking bread with his kids PERFECT!!!

Beverly said...

Love that! My hubby is a Sunday baker as well, and we love the treats we get to taste test on Sunday afternoons. He just doesn't love me telling people, thinking his friends will make fun of him. Haha! (He made bread today as well!)

kimber said...

Holy cow. THAT'S Spencer? He's so BIG!!! I haven't seen him since you moved. He's so grown up!

I love that Bart's the bread cooker! Kent makes rolls every Sunday and he always flips his tie over his shoulder, just like Bart!